January 21, 2008

Introducing....

I love watching movies, and humbly, I pride myself (how is that for an oxymoron) as an amateur film critic of sorts. Over the last 6 months or so, I have reviewed over 2,000 movies on my facebook profile, and realized how much I really enjoy writing about the movies I have seen. So, inevitably here we are, at a new blog, where I hope to write about them in a forum a little more available to my family and friends. You may notice that I will be a little delayed in my reviews of new movies - this is because, as a husband and a father of two, it is difficult to make it to the movie theater on a regular basis. I usually get around to seeing new movies as they come out on video.

Hope this blog lasts longer than some of my others - this should be fun!

No comments: