March 24, 2008

Wild Hogs (2007)

Tim Allen, Martin Lawrence, William H. Macey, and John Travolta team up as a suburban gang of Harley riding wannabes that hit the open road in Wild Hogs. I was sold into watching this movie from the tantalizingly hilarious previews – unfortunately, as happens all too often with comedies like this, the previews pretty much sum up all of the funny moments in the whole movie.

I am sitting here trying to think of how to summarize the plot, but my first sentence pretty much captures it. Oh yea, they all hate their jobs, that’s why they ride bikes. And there is some random romance in there somewhere too.

This movie was one of the few of 2007 that I 1) wish I hadn’t wasted my time, and 2) after a stroke of sensibility stopped watching before the movie was over in an effort to salvage my evening.

Avoid this movie at all costs. I won't pain you with the preview on youtube - if you are that hell bent on seeing it, you can look it up yourself.

No comments: